Here is my current “To Do” list:
- Write main volume intro for Life on Mars. Complete line edits. Prepare submission manuscript. Follow up, contract remaining stories. Deliver within two weeks!! (Evenings this week, and Sunday)
- Write Locus year in review essay (Saturday)
- Copyedits for The Best SF/F of the Year 4. (Tomorrow!!!)
- Copedits for Legends of Australian Fantasy
- Copyedits for special issue of Subterranean. Send out invoices for this.
- Send out invoices for Hard Luck Diggings.
- Follow up introduction for Best of Larry Niven.
- Follow up introduction for Best of Fritz Leiber. Be sure publisher is doing scanning etc. Who is dealing with copyedits?
- Finalise stories for dragons anthology. Contract remaining stories. Write introduction.
- Decide about Robinson afterword.
- Follow up stories for Eclipse 4.
- Follow up stories for Engineering Infinity.
I also need to organise my office, get at least thirty minutes excrcise per day, have some family time and so on. Also take deep breaths.