I owe you all a lot of posts. There are awards nods to acknowledge, cover sneak peeks to post and such, and I think that my time on holidays is re-energising me to the point where that’s going to happen, and soon.Â However, for the moment a brief sketch of my year. I was updating my bibliography page this morning to reflect sopme new information, and thought you might like to see what my projected 2010 is like.Â I should probably add that my 2011 and 2012 schedules are going to be much more, um, relaxed.
2010 – Anthologies etc.
- The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year: Volume 4, Night Shade Books, March 2010, tpb
- Special issue of Subterranean Online, Subterranean Press, April 2010
- Swords and Dark Magic: The New Sword and Sorcery, (with Lou Anders), HarperCollins Publishers, New York July 2010, tpb; Subterranean Press, July 2010, Ltd ed. hc
- Legends of Australian Fantasy, (with Jack Dann), HarperCollins Publishers Australia, Sydney, July 2010, tpb
- Wings of Fire, (with Marianne S. Jablon), Night Shade Books, July 2010
- Godlike Machines, The Science Fiction Book Club, New York, August 2010, hc
- Phantasmagoria and Madness: Tales from the Steampunk Century, (with Bill Shafer), Subterranean Press, 2010
- Eclipse Four, Night Shade Books, October 2010
2010 – Author collections edited.
- Mirror Kingdoms: The Best of Peter S. Beagle, Subterranean Press, March 2010, hc
- The Best of Fritz Leiber, (with Charles N. Brown), Night Shade Books,Â April 2010, hc
- The Green Leopard Plague and Other Stories, Walter Jon Williams, Night Shade Books, April 2010, hc
- Hard Luck Diggings: The Early Jack Vance, (with Terry Dowling), Subterranean Press, June 2010, hc
- The Best of Kim Stanley Robinson, Kim Stanley Robinson, Night Shade Books, August 2010, hc
- The Best of Larry Niven, Subterranean Press, 2010, hc
- The Best of Joe Haldeman, Subterranean Press, December 2010, hc