While our intrepid podcasters brave the wilds of London, a new episode for you (hopefully)! With no specific topic in mind, and having sent a greeting to Sleepless in Wagga, Gary and Jonathan answer questions:
- from Guy in Toronto about single malt whisky;
- from Fred in New Jersey on:
- Clifford Simak. Cordwainer Smith. Fritz Leiber. Are they forgotten?;
- Agents of SHIELD; and
- making a pitch for a Greg Egan retrospective short story collection; and
- from Michael about how crowd-funding has changed the anthology market.
All in all, thanks to the friends of the podcast, it made for an interesting and entertaining episode. We hope you enjoy it. We’ll be back soon!