While our intrepid podcasters brave the wilds of London, a new episode for you (hopefully)! With no specific topic in mind, and having sent a greeting to Sleepless in Wagga, Gary and Jonathan answer questions:
- from Guy in Toronto about single malt whisky;
- from Fred in New Jersey on:
- Clifford Simak. Cordwainer Smith. Fritz Leiber. Are they forgotten?;
- Agents of SHIELD; and
- making a pitch for a Greg Egan retrospective short story collection; and
- from Michael about how crowd-funding has changed the anthology market.