This week, after an unintended break because ofÂ deadlines and workload, Gary and Jonathan return to the Gershwin Room to discuss the burning question of literary fiction vs genre fiction, what exactlyÂ literary science fiction might be, recent books they’ve read, awards nominations, when is a writer a new writer, and so on.
Books mentioned during the podcast include:
- The Moon and the Other, John Kessel
- Luna: Wolfe Moon, Ian McDonald
- New York 2140, Kim Stanley Robinson
- Agents of Dreamland, Caitlin R. Kiernan
- The Book of Swords, Gardner Dozois
- The Girl Who Drank Down the Moon, Kelly Barnhill.
As always, we hope you enjoy the podcast. We hope to be back next week with #302.