Ten minutes with… is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they’re reading right now and what’s getting them through these difficult times.
Gary is joined by the wonderful Hugo, Nebula, and World Fantasy-nominated E. Lily Yu who chats about staying curious and involved during stressful times, being kind to yourself, her forthcoming novel On Fragile Waves, and, incidentally, setting blenders on fire and reading cookbooks as condensed narratives.
Books mentioned include:
- On Fragile Waves by E. Lily Yu (forthcoming in December)
- The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas
- How to Win in a Winner-Take-All World: The Definitive Guide to Adapting and Succeeding in High-Performance Careers by Neil Irwin
- A Song for a New Day by Sarah Pinsker
- Rambunctious by Rick Wilber