Ten minutes with… is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they’re reading right now and what’s getting them through these difficult times.
Today Jonathan spends ten minutes or so with Hugo and World Fantasy Award-nominated writer and artist Kathleen Jennings to discuss reading and working in the time of the pandemic, the comfort of regency romances, illustrating The Tallow Wife, watching Hamish Macbeth, her new short novel Flyaway, and much more.
Books mentioned include:
- Flyaway by Kathleen Jennings
- Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer
- Chalk by Paul Cornell
- Sisters of the Vast Black by Lina Rather
- The Monster of Elendhaven by Jennifer Giesbrecht
- Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
- Witchmark by C. L. Polk
- Alternate Routes by Tim Powers