Ten minutes with… is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they’re reading right now and what’s getting them through these difficult times.
Today Jonathan spends about ten minutes or so talking to Nebula Award-winning writer P. Djèlí Clark about reading, writing, and working during these strange and difficult times, what he’s been reading and what you might read, his novella The Haunting of Tram Car 015 (and accompanying story “A Dead Djinn in Cairo“), his upcoming novel, and much, much more.
Books mentioned include:
- The Black God’s Drums by P. Djèlí Clark
- The Haunting of Tram Car 015 by P. Djèlí Clark
- Ring Shout by P. Djèlí Clark
- Riot Baby by Tochi Onyebuchi
- Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
- The Prey of Gods by Nicky Drayden
- A Handful of Earth, a Handful of Sky: The World of Octavia Butler by Lynell George