Ten minutes with… is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they’re reading right now and what’s getting them through these difficult times.
Today Jonathan chats with exciting debut novelist Micaiah Johnson about the strangeness of lockdown in Nashville, struggling to work in the early stages of quarantine, the pleasures of listening to creepy horror audiobooks, her early memories of reading genre fiction, and how she found her way to writing book that became The Space Between Worlds.
Books mentioned include:
- The Space Between Worlds by Micaiah Johnson
- Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
- Harrow the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager