The latest volume in the Hugo award-winning Infinity Project series, showcasing all-original hard science fiction stories from the leading voices in genre fiction.
Sense of wonder is the lifeblood of science fiction. When we encounter something on a truly staggering scale – metal spheres wrapped around stars, planets rebuilt and repurposed, landscapes transformed, starships bigger than worlds – we react viscerally. Fear, reverence, admiration – how else are we to react to something so grand?
Bridging Infinity puts humanity at the heart of these vast undertakings – as builder, as engineer, as adventurer – reimagining and rebuilding the world, the solar system, and even the entire universe.
This continuation of the award-winning Infinity Project anthology series features bold new stories from Alastair Reynolds, Pat Cadigan, Stephen Baxter, Charlie Jane Anders, Tobias S. Buckell & Karen Lord, Karin Lowachee, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Gregory Benford & Larry Niven, Robert Reed, Pamela Sargent, Allen M. Steele, Pat Murphy & Paul Doherty, An Owomoyela, Thoraiya Dyer, and Ken Liu.
Read about Bridging Infinity
- Alastair Reynolds on “Sixteen Questions for Kamala Chatterjee”
- Charlie Jane Anders on “Rager in Space”
- Pat Murphy and Paul Doherty on “Cold Comfort”
- Pamela Sargent on “Monuments”
- Gregory Benford and Larry Niven on “Mice Among Elephants”
- Karen Lord and Tobias Buckell’s “The Mighty Slinger”
- Ken Liu on “Seven Birthdays”
- Stephen Baxter on “The Venus Generations”
- Allen M. Steele on “Apache Charley and the Pentagons of Hex”
- Karin Lowachee on “Ozymandias”
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on “The City’s Edge”
- Thoraiya Dyer on “Induction”
Reviews of Bridging Infinity
- Find out what people are saying about Bridging Infinity.
Places to buy Bridging Infinity
- Bridging Infinity is out now from good bookstores everywhere. Check our list of bookstores to get your copy!