Ten minutes with… is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they’re reading right now and what’s getting them through these difficult times.
Today Jonathan fires up Skype and calls Adelaide to chat to one of Australia’s best and most adept writers of speculative fiction, Sean Williams, about reading, writing and working during the pandemic, what he’s reading, what he’d recommend, what he’s working on, and his terrific new middle grade novel, Her Perilous Mansion.
Books mentioned include:
- Her Perilous Mansion by Sean Williams
- Busman’s Honeymoon by Dorothy L. Sayers
- Murder Must Advertise by Dorothy L. Sayers
- Deeplight by Frances Hardinge
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Songs for Dark Seasons by Lisa L. Hannett