Today Jonathan spends ten minutes talking to the fabulous Tochi Onyebuchi about reading for pleasure, writing in a time of crisis, what he’s been reading, what he’d recommend, and what he’s been writing. As always, our sincere thanks to Tochi for being part of this crazy project.
Books mentioned include:
- The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- How to Write an Autobiographical Novel: Essays by Alexander Chee
- Riot Baby by Tochi Onyebuchi
- War Girls by Tochi Onyebuchi
- Rebel Sisters by Tochi Onyebuchi