Ten minutes with… is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they’re reading right now and what’s getting them through this strange time.
For this episode, Tade Thompson takes time out from his much-appreciated and crucial hospital work to chat with Gary about his recent Hugo nomination for The Wormwood Trilogy, the current situation, what he’s reading and recommending, and a bit on what we can look forward to.
Books mentioned include:
- The Wormwood Trilogy by Tade ThompsonMaking Wolf by Tade
- The Molly Southbourne series by Tade Thompson
- Springtime in a Broken Mirror by Mario Benedetti
- Mort Cinder by Héctor Oesterheld
- El Eternauta by Héctor Oesterheld
- The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells