Ten minutes with… is a special series presented by Coode Street that sees readers and booklovers from around the world talk about what they’re reading right now and what’s getting them through these difficult times.
Today Gary is joined by Crawford Award-winning and World Fantasy Award-nominated Swedish author Karin Tidbeck, discussing her remarkable 2010 Clarion class (three Crawford winners!), the audio narrating skills of Robin Miles, listening to Sandman as an audio drama, the work of Garth Nix and Tove Janssen, a fascinating new novel still awaiting English publication, and her forthcoming The Memory Theatre.
Books mentioned include:
- Amatka by Karin Tidbeck
- Jagganath by Karin Tidbeck
- The Memory Theater by Karin Tidbeck
- The Sandman (audio) by Neil Gaiman and Dirk Maggs
- The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin (narrated by Robin Miles)
- Harrow the Ninth by Tamsin Muir
- The Old Kingdom Series by Garth Nix
- The Moomin books and others by Tove Jansson
- Monsters In Therapy by Jenny Jägerfeld & Mats Strandberg